Saturday, October 9, 2010

Digging

I haven't made any progress over the last two weeks because I have been traveling to India.  But I returned this week and am ready to get going.  

Burr arranged for some help with the digging, which is a good thing because it would have taken me forever to dig out the space where I am planning to partially bury the tanks.  The guys did not finish this today and will hopefully be back tomorrow to complete the excavation.

They also dug a trench by hand for the electrical supply line that I am burying.  The electric company wouldn't do the tough to reach places that require hand digging.  So now we are ready for the power to be hooked up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Looks like a lot of work. But that is a great idea to partially bury the fish tanks.

October 10, 2010 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Agriculture said...

In practice, tilapia are the most popular fish for home and commercial projects that are intended to raise edible fish because it is a warmwater aquaponics fish tank species that can tolerate crowding and changing water conditions.

April 5, 2021 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home