Monday, September 6, 2010

Putting up the Glass

Burr and I spent all afternoon yesterday and all day today working on the greenhouse. We have put up most of the glass walls and have the roof to go. Probably a good day of work left to complete the building.
Let me tell you how hot it is already getting in the greenhouse without even the roof!  I am going to need to research some shading options for this time of year.  Also, I think I ought to call it the Fish Bowl, since that is what it feels like inside it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Picking from "the patch" said...

Its really coming together...and looking great

September 7, 2010 at 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks amazing. We could do with some of that warmth down here ;-)

September 8, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home