Thursday, September 16, 2010

Running the Water Line

Today, Rick the well guy was out to help me run water from my well to the garden and greenhouse. As you can see, he had to run a trench through a lot of roots. The well is a long way from the greenhouse, but there is an unused water line with frost-proof hydrants that runs from an unused second well on my property to a spot close to the greenhouse. So I am having this line connected to my active well and running that to the garden. This will allow me to irrigate the outdoor garden and have fresh water supply in the greenhouse. We are fortunate to have an endless supply of water from the well or from the lake. Just need electricity to pump it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

Wouldn't have wanted to do that by hand!

September 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home