Saturday, January 14, 2012

This is one expensive tomato

Too bad it has a crack!

Almost a year has gone by since I have been active updating the posts here.  I have had friends and family ask whether they should give up on me.  Well, I am back with some new years resolutions to get with it.

I have made much progress that has not been documented here, not as much as I wanted, but my system is up and operational.  Over the next posts, I will go over my system and get caught back up.

Please leave a comment and let me know who is checking in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monday's Child said...

I'm glad you're posting again!

January 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

So glad to see you're back Jon! I'm anxious to hear about the last year.

February 23, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home